Friday 3 January 2014

2013 Album Poll

You may or may not be aware that toward the end of last year I posted a poll on my Facebook page.

It was basically ten of my favorite UK underground albums that had been released in 2013.

The albums were as follow:-


Anihilated - iDeviant
Beholder - The Order Of Chaos

Cursed As Angels - And As The Orchestra Plays

Merciless Terror - Vile Extinction
Onslaught - VI
Peacemaker - Cult .45
Rezinwolf - Corruption Kingdom
Training Icarus - Stand Aside
Warlord UK - We Die As One
Wretched Soul - Veronica


Click on the band name for a link to their site and the album title for a video from the album. 

With the exception of Merciless Terror, Onslaught and Training Icarus they are all videos shot by me which can be found on my You Tube site along with over 2000 other videos.



The result? 

A draw between Onslaught and Wretched Soul.

I think that's pretty damned amazing considering Onslaught are the undisputed UK Metal titans and for a band who, let's face it, are new to the scene in comparison to draw with them is quite a feat.

As Si from Anihilated said, "to be honest not a weak album on the list".

And I couldn't agree more.

2013 was a great year for the Underground Metal Scene and it was really difficult narrowing it down to just the ten for the poll.

Thanks to everyone that took part. I'll hopefully remember to do the same this year as I had fun!

Enjoy the videos and please feel free to subscribe to my You Tube Page and hit a 'Like' on my Facebook page.

If I have it right you can also subscribe to this Blog via an RSS feed here!

Love, Peace and Metal

Colin
\m/ 

The kid running away to the left is my son Nicholas. It's okay. He's Metal!





No comments:

Post a Comment